Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
- Imagine your current life as a plot of land. Perhaps a garden, or a field.
- Draw a sketch of your land on a sheet of paper and place the people in your life – family, friends, colleagues, neighbours – on it.
- Now add the activities that you are currently involved with, to your land.
- Which parts of your land are growing well?
- Which parts of your land are struggling to grow?
- Are there any barren areas? Or areas which are burnt out?
- Is there any water on your land?
- Which parts of your land need refreshing and irrigating?
- Which parts need the wind of the Spirit to blow over them?
- What type of season is your land currently going through?
- Your land is part of God’s kingdom. Lay it before him and review it with him.
- Seek God’s will for you in this current season of your life. Ask him if there is anything that he wants you to put down or to pick up, so that his kingdom may grow and extend through you.
- Thank God that your land is under his ownership and in his control and pray for his blessing over it.